Mr & Mrs. Liu – known since today =)

Michelle… a dear sister who share some wonderful moments growing up in America. We both reached this foreign land at the same time, and underwent its suprises and fears. I was in and out for the past 10 years but I am glad that our friendship maintained its firmness. I was the one being taken care of this 2nd time around. I’ve yet to regain the necessary responsibilities of being the older brother. I guess I’m grateful that Jack came back into the picture. ;)
Jack… a faithful friend who chauffeured those enjoyable suprises of being in a foreign land to me. The first time we went skiing, camping, basketball, etc. Those moments spent diminished the fears. Jack’s friendship is expressed more through actions than words. We don’t talk much but we share similar questions, doubts and funs. We are cool as long as he’s taking care of my dear sister, which I believe without doubts that he will. =)
Love you both and could never imagine not being there for this blessed day - I stand to be proud and happy today…

No comments:
Post a Comment